Saturday 10 September 2016

Mayde's puppy bathtime




Good day

This is Mayde's puppy bath time from Lacy Sunshine. The have a quick competion on facebook with the challenge of using as much colours of the rainbow. A bit to busy for me, since I'm more on colour coding, but the inspiration phote form The Outlawz triggered the busy background. I think they had more the books on their minds, but I took the lines and colours as my inspiration. The designer paper is from Basic grey's Lime Rickey paper pad.

Challenges I'm joining:
Lacy Sunshine Facebook challenge
Sweet Stampin' - Cute and cuddly
Crafting by designs - Ribbons
Creative Craft Cottage #71 - Spot/stripes
The Outlawz Colour challenge
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

2 comments:

Creaine said...

very nice.Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx