Sunday 6 August 2017

Thank you





Good day

After a weekend of  birthday celebrations I finally have time to share this thank you card I made. I bit out of my comfort zone, but in the end I 'm satisfied with the product. Played with all my old stash like handmade paper and a dried leave.

I took my inspiration from the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #414
The Outlawz Tuesday Morning Colour challenge 1 August - Monochrome
Double D - Neutrals with texture
Cute card Thursday #489 - Charms

Thank you and may you have a blessed day!
Olga

2 comments:

Darlene said...

OH wow ... this is awesome Olga! Love all the different textures! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neutrals & Texture’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! You do awesome outside of your comfort zone!! I love all the texture!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That