Thursday 16 November 2017

Mr Snowman



Good day

It is sometime quite a challenge when you do not experience the same weather as Blogland. Everybody is super excited about snow and winter, while we are enjoying summer and sun. Luckily we had some rain and cooler weather lately, so I had fun in my craft room. This is a digi from Digistamp4Joy and is November's progressive challenge on Facebook. I search for some decoupage images and with my search I came upon some forgotten stuff, like this card stock made from handmade paper. I played with bits and pieces from my stash. Used a Cuttlebug snow border emboss folder. and some peel off snowflakes for decorations. The sentiment was taken from a quote book.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Cute Card Thursday #504 - Birds/Animals
Lemon Shortbread #54 - Anything goes
Creative Moments #131 - Anything goes
Digistamp4Joy #142 - Anything goes/One for the guys
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch 15 November 2017
The Paper Shelter #318 - Add some snowflakes

Thank you for your visit, hope you have a lovely day!
Olga

4 comments:

Deb said...

This is beautiful Olga, love the embossing!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful snowman card you have made here which fits perfectly the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. You followed the sketch you used very well and the embossing strips really work. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Lovely creation, really like the way you used the sketch to create this beauty. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Challenge Add a Snowflake this week! Hugs:) Audrey DT

Cards By Leona said...

You make me want to use a sketch ! Great card, thank you for joining us a Creative Moments. PLease check back on Wednesday for the new challenge and t see how you got on. Leona x